Brunvoll delivers the first 4th generation thruster control based on CDP
The first vessel equipped with the 4th generation BruCon solution from Brunvoll has completed sea trials and are now in commercial operation.
See Brunvoll web pages for more information about BruCon and Brunvoll products and reference vessels.
Large parts of the 4th generation Brunvoll Thruster Control, Alarm and Monitoring System (BruCon), is based upon the CDP framework.
The system provides complete control, monitoring and automation solutions for main propulsion equipment including azimuth systems from Brunvoll. It provides, among other things, software redundancy for safety, HPU interaction, graphical user interfaces for the operator, interaction with alarm and warning system, etc,
The system communicates and interacts with numerous other subsystems throughout the vessels, such as dynamic positioning and power management.
- CDP Studio new releases
- Cooperation for Industry 4.0 and manufacturing industry
- Vacancy : Sales Manager
- Brunvoll receives the price for Norways smartest industry manufacturer
- CDP Studio launches new web pages
- Updated version of CDP Studio with built in support for Web UI (HTML5) and I2C
- Gold sponsor for Robotex Exhibition
- CDP Studio released together with brand new web pages
- ICD Software use CDP Studio in next generation fish feeding and monitoring systems
- Uptime runs AMC gangway simulations for Damen to verify wind support vessel operation in the North Sea