ICD Software use CDP Studio in next generation fish feeding and monitoring systems
ICD Software and Vard Aukra delivers the first solutions to Marine Harvest. The solution is part of Vard Aukra's new generation of fish farming fleet of vessels.
CDP Studio is used as the platform for developing the real-time distributed control system for fish feed silo monitoring that will be expanded to the complete fish feeding process system.
For more information see vard.com
Vard's Aquaculture fleet
Screen shoots from the control system
- CDP Studio new releases
- Cooperation for Industry 4.0 and manufacturing industry
- Vacancy : Sales Manager
- Brunvoll receives the price for Norways smartest industry manufacturer
- CDP Studio launches new web pages
- Updated version of CDP Studio with built in support for Web UI (HTML5) and I2C
- Gold sponsor for Robotex Exhibition
- CDP Studio released together with brand new web pages
- Brunvoll delivers the first 4th generation thruster control based on CDP
- Uptime runs AMC gangway simulations for Damen to verify wind support vessel operation in the North Sea