Uptime runs AMC gangway simulations for Damen to verify wind support vessel operation in the North Sea
Uptime International used CDP to simulate their active motion compensated gangway performance on the vessel Bibby Wawemaste that is to be built by Damen shipyards.
Bibby Wawemaste is an offshore wind park support vessel that will operate in the North-Sea and Bibby Offshore Services wanted to verify operational uptime for the AMC gangway on this particular vessel design before building the vessel.
The actual AMC gangway control system was connected to the CDP SIM module and the vessel motion was calculated from the ship design and historical weather condition at the wind park.
The tests were run giving data on expected operation uptime for the vessel with the AMC gangway.
- CDP Studio new releases
- Cooperation for Industry 4.0 and manufacturing industry
- Vacancy : Sales Manager
- Brunvoll receives the price for Norways smartest industry manufacturer
- CDP Studio launches new web pages
- Updated version of CDP Studio with built in support for Web UI (HTML5) and I2C
- Gold sponsor for Robotex Exhibition
- CDP Studio released together with brand new web pages
- Brunvoll delivers the first 4th generation thruster control based on CDP
- ICD Software use CDP Studio in next generation fish feeding and monitoring systems