news, updates and cases
Ålesund – Norway, 1 December 2016 – CDP Technologies AS launches updated version of the CDP Studio development environment with built in support for Web UI and I2C.
Highlights from the updated version:
- Make your GUI using HTML5 technology, and integrate that with control systems made with CDP.Web UIs for CDP Applications are supported by built-in web server in the StudioAPIServer component and the reflection API for CDP called StudioAPI. See the documentation and supplied demo applications in CDP Studio for further information.
- CDP Studio now implements IOServers for communicating with I2C enabled devices. I2C (Inter-Integrated Circuit) is a multi-master, multi-slave, single-ended, serial computer bus, typically used for attaching lower-speed peripheral ICs to processors and microcontrollers. See the documentation in CDP Studio for further information.
- The Configure Mode in CDP Studio has been optimized to use the available screen estate more efficiently
- It is now possible to show or hide sections in the Configure Mode, such as e.g. Messages, Properties, Alarms and Signals. Simply right-click on a section's heading and select which sections you want to show.
- The ordering of sections within the Configure Mode has been optimized.
- The routing completer for GUI widgets now includes a toolbox button with options for filtering on Signals, Properties or other CDP objects.
- The routing properties of GUI widgets now route CDP Properties and can thus be used to route any CDP objects and not just Signals.
- The updated version also contains many improvements for interoperability and stability.
The updated version is available here.