A signal delay operator. More...
|Delay(const CDPPropertyBase &in)|
Reimplemented Public Functions
|virtual void||Configure(XMLPrimitive *operatorXML) override|
|virtual std::string||GetNodeTypeName() const override|
|virtual unsigned int||Process() override|
- 4 public functions inherited from ArgumentableOperator
- 9 public functions inherited from CDPOperator
- 5 public functions inherited from CDPOperatorBase
- 42 public functions inherited from CDPBaseObject
- 17 public functions inherited from CDP::StudioAPI::CDPNode
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 static public member inherited from CDPBaseObject
- 1 protected function inherited from CDPBaseObject
- 1 protected function inherited from CDP::StudioAPI::CDPNode
- 1 protected type inherited from ArgumentableOperator
- 7 protected variables inherited from CDPOperator
- 1 protected type inherited from CDPOperatorBase
- 10 protected variables inherited from CDPBaseObject
A signal delay operator.
This CDP operator can be used to buffer and delay signal output value by a configurable amount of time.
F.e. Delay with DelayTime=0.005 can be used to delay signal by 5 milliseconds.
|DelayTime||Time in seconds to buffer and delay the input signal before sending it to output NB! If DelayTime is negative the operator will not calculate output and will return STATUS_SIGNAL_FAULT instead.|
DelayTime argument can be routed from another signal, parameter or property.
Below is an example plot with Sine signal (cyan) and the same signal with Delay operator applied (orange):
See also Argument.
Member Function Documentation
Delay::Delay(const CDPPropertyBase &in)
Constructs a Delay with input in.
Reimplemented from CDPBaseObject::Configure().
Reimplemented from CDPNode::GetNodeTypeName().
Reimplemented from CDPOperatorBase::Process().