Reimplemented Public Functions
|virtual void||Configure(XMLPrimitive *operatorXML) override|
|virtual void||Create(const char *shortName, CDPBaseObject *parent) override|
|virtual void||FillNodeChildren(CDP::StudioAPI::NodeStream &stream) const override|
|virtual std::string||GetNodeTypeName() const override|
|virtual unsigned int||Process() override|
- 9 public functions inherited from CDPOperator
- 5 public functions inherited from CDPOperatorBase
- 42 public functions inherited from CDPBaseObject
- 17 public functions inherited from CDP::StudioAPI::CDPNode
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 static public member inherited from CDPBaseObject
- 1 protected function inherited from CDPBaseObject
- 1 protected function inherited from CDP::StudioAPI::CDPNode
- 7 protected variables inherited from CDPOperator
- 1 protected type inherited from CDPOperatorBase
- 10 protected variables inherited from CDPBaseObject
The ROROperator rotates bits in a value to the right right by NumBitsToRotate, or by the value retrieved by RotateRouting, if specified.
The bits rotated out to the right, are rotated back in from the left. In other words, when rotating 1 bit right, the least significant bit becomes the most significant bit, and all the other bits move one bit to the right.
To rotate a signal value 4 bits to the right, add a ROROperator<unsigned short> into a Signal<unsigned short> in Configure mode. Then go into the ROROperator that was added, and set NumBitsToRotate to 4.
How to Run the Example
To run the example from CDP Studio, open Welcome mode and find it under Examples. Next, in Configure mode right click on the system project and select Run & Connect. See the Running the Example Project tutorial for more information.
Set the signal Value containing the ROR operator to 0x000f (15), and verify that the value after the operator has been applied becomes 0xf000(61440)
Member Function Documentation
ROROperator::ROROperator(const CDPPropertyBase &in)
Default constructs an instance of ROROperator.
Destroys the instance of ROROperator.