|XOROperator(const CDPPropertyBase &in)|
Reimplemented Public Functions
- 4 public functions inherited from ArgumentableOperator
- 9 public functions inherited from CDPOperator
- 5 public functions inherited from CDPOperatorBase
- 42 public functions inherited from CDPBaseObject
- 17 public functions inherited from CDP::StudioAPI::CDPNode
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 static public member inherited from CDPBaseObject
- 1 protected function inherited from CDPBaseObject
- 1 protected function inherited from CDP::StudioAPI::CDPNode
- 1 protected type inherited from ArgumentableOperator
- 7 protected variables inherited from CDPOperator
- 1 protected type inherited from CDPOperatorBase
- 10 protected variables inherited from CDPBaseObject
The XOROperator performs Exclusive OR on bits in a value.
XOR has the following truth table:
|Input A||Input B||Output (A XOR B)|
To perform exclusive OR with a signal value, add an XOROperator<unsigned short> into a Signal<unsigned short> in Configure mode. Then go into the XOROperator that was added, add an Argument<unsigned short> and set Value to 5.
How to Run the Example
To run the example from CDP Studio, open Welcome mode and find it under Examples. Next, in Configure mode right click on the system project and select Run & Connect. See the Running the Example Project tutorial for more information.
Set the signal Value containing the XOR operator to 0x0008 (8), and verify that the value after the operator has been applied becomes 0x000D (13)
Member Function Documentation
XOROperator::XOROperator(const CDPPropertyBase &in)
Default constructs an instance of XOROperator.