Brunvoll receives the price for Norways smartest industry manufacturer
Brunvoll awarded Norway's smartest industrial production manufacturer award for 2017
We congratulate Brunvoll.
Brunvoll has been awarded the prestigious award for being Norway's smartest industrial production manufacturer in 2017.
The price is given by The Federation of Norwegian Industries (Norsk Industri) and Siemens.
The control systems that power Brunvoll's 4th generation thruster systems, BruCon, are based on CDP - see our reference page for more info.
The jury's statement about Brunvoll:
"Brunvoll is a solid industrial company, family owned and managed for over 100 years. Their core products are thrusters and propulsion systems for the maritime industry. The company has focused on re-investing profits in the development of the company. They have been committed to keeping product development and production in Norway through its "Manufactured in Norway" strategy. They are agile and used opportunities found in other markets to create new business models. Digitization has been a key part of Brunvoll's value chain and strategy for many years. Their export share is 90 percent"
Read more about the price on smartindustri.no (in Norwegian).
Read the award article in Teknisk Ukeblad (in Norwegian).
- Gold sponsor for Robotex 2017
- Meet us at NFA's Smart Production Conference
- New CDP Studio release available
- Uptime receives Statoil TRL7 proven technology award
- CDP Studio new releases
- Cooperation for Industry 4.0 and manufacturing industry
- Vacancy : Sales Manager
- CDP Studio launches new web pages
- Updated version of CDP Studio with built in support for Web UI (HTML5) and I2C
- Gold sponsor for Robotex Exhibition
- CDP Studio released together with brand new web pages
- Brunvoll delivers the first 4th generation thruster control based on CDP
- ICD Software use CDP Studio in next generation fish feeding and monitoring systems
- Uptime runs AMC gangway simulations for Damen to verify wind support vessel operation in the North Sea