Cooperation for Industry 4.0 and manufacturing industry
CDP to cooperate with Intek Engineering and Sintef
CDP Technologies have signed an agreement with Intek Engineering AS and Sintef Manufacturing Raufoss AS for the The Research Council of Norway (Norsk Forskningsråd) BIA – Full Control project.
The Full Control project is research into automation in manufacturing industry and specifically use of CDP Studio in an Industry 4.0 manufacturing plant.
About the partners:
Intek delivers proprietary solutions for the automation of production, materials handling, and logistics. Intek maintains the entire process from conception, feasibility studies, and simulation to design, installation, and commissioning.
Sintef is Norway's national centre of expertise in manufacturing. Their ambition is to create sustainable and effective solutions which provide competitive advantages for the Norwegian manufacturing industry.
The Research Council of Norway seeks to promote an integrated R&D system that supplies high-quality research, develops knowledge for dealing with key challenges to society and the business sector, fosters dynamic interaction within the R&D system nationally and internationally, and creates a framework for learning, application and innovation.
- Cisco Engage 2018
- NFEA Automation in the fish farming industry
- Eliaden 2018
- March 2018 - new CDP Studio release
- NFEA Autonomy Conference 2018
- Seaonics completes sea trial for Kronprins Haakon
- MQTT support for IOT and cloud
- Robotex 2017
- Gold sponsor for Robotex 2017
- Meet us at NFA's Smart Production Conference
- New CDP Studio release available
- Uptime receives Statoil TRL7 proven technology award
- CDP Studio new releases
- Vacancy : Sales Manager
- Brunvoll receives the price for Norways smartest industry manufacturer
- CDP Studio launches new web pages