Gold sponsor for Robotex Exhibition
CDP sponsors Robotex exhibition
CDP Technologies is a Gold sponsor forRobotex 2016.
Robotex is the greatest robotics competition in the Baltic countries, coordinated by Tallinn University of Technology in cooperation with the University of Tartu and Information Technology Foundation for Education.
Robotex 2016 takes place 2 - 4 December. In this three-day family event different international robot competitions in both well-known and new fields take place.
20 different main and additional competitions are planned with the aim of providing the opportunity to participate and to develop skills for everybody – from elementary school students to highly qualified robot builders.
There are lot to discover in interactive Technology exhibition where this year approximately 35 different exponents with 150 exhibits are expected to take part.
Check out the Robotex web pages: http://www.robotex.ee/en
- Gold sponsor for Robotex 2017
- Meet us at NFA's Smart Production Conference
- New CDP Studio release available
- Uptime receives Statoil TRL7 proven technology award
- CDP Studio new releases
- Cooperation for Industry 4.0 and manufacturing industry
- Vacancy : Sales Manager
- Brunvoll receives the price for Norways smartest industry manufacturer
- CDP Studio launches new web pages
- Updated version of CDP Studio with built in support for Web UI (HTML5) and I2C
- CDP Studio released together with brand new web pages
- Brunvoll delivers the first 4th generation thruster control based on CDP
- ICD Software use CDP Studio in next generation fish feeding and monitoring systems
- Uptime runs AMC gangway simulations for Damen to verify wind support vessel operation in the North Sea