The course starts with an introduction providing the basic knowledge of the CDP Studio development environment, and how control applications operate in an target platform environment such as e.g. Raspberry Pi or industrial controllers and IPCs.
General workflows, terminology and best practices will be demonstrated via creating an example project. This way the delegates will among many things learn about
- The graphical system configure mode
- The built in target deployment mechanisms
- Distributed systems
- Network communication
- The Design Mode for creating GUI, including interaction between the control application and GUI
- Using GIT for version control
We target that the delegates should get the confidence to apply their knowledge to their next project.
Software engineer with CDP Studio development expertise
Expertise: Joined the team as a part time student; is now a full-time and experienced CDP Studio developer.
The course is targeted for new users of CDP Studio and requires no previous knowledge about control systems development.
- Basic understanding of programming is recommended.
- The course can accommodate for 5 to 10 delegates.
- The delegates must install the trial version of CDP Studio in advance.
- The course is most efficiently held in a classroom setting.
The course are held at CDP Technologies' offices in Ålesund or Oslo, Norway or Tallinn, Estonia. Courses may be held at other locations upon request.