Framework - Sequencer
The Sequencer addon implements support for event-based computing as defined by IEC 61499 to better support building sequential or event based logic. Sequencer provides both no-code and code-based blocks to build such systems. The distributed aspects of IEC 61499 are less impactful as CDP is already inherently distributed also for regular cyclic computing and function blocks.
The Sequencer addon also supports building cyclic control blocks for use-cases where the use of events for control flow is not needed extending what the IEC 61499 mandates.
Sequencer help has the following help pages.
- Introduction to Sequencer.
- Basic Function Block usage manual.
- Composite Function Block usage manual.
- Service Function Block usage manual.
- C++ Class documentation of programmer APIs for Sequencer code usage.
Get started with CDP Studio today
Let us help you take your great ideas and turn them into the products your customer will love.