A collection of project examples, usefult code examples and open sourced modules, all developed with CDP Studio are available on GitHub. On GitHub you find a list of projects and modules with source code, documentation and step-by-step guides to build electronics, setting up the software and systems.
The CDP Studio support portal is used to register all support requests, and it contains our knowledgebase with FAQ, release notes, and other technical documentation.
Support is available either via e-mail address , or via logging into the support portal.
When our support team or the user updates a ticket, a change notification is sent out via e-mail.
Release notes -CDP Studio IDE v1.6 - July 2018
CDP Studio IDE version 1.6 was released in July 2018.
Upgrade using "Help -> Package Manager" and select "Update CDP Studio and installed CDP Versions".
- Analyze Mode Graph improvements, most useful are that time stamps are now show as relative tick labels and the possibility to set x-axis time span
Hotfix v1.6.2 - August 2018
- Fix memory usage
- Make CDP model errors more helpful
- Performance improvements
Hotfix v1.6.1 - July 2018
- Fix possible crash when opening menu in Code Mode
See changelog for details about this and previous releases.
Release notes - CDP Studio Framework v4.5
The CDP Studio Framework version 4.5 was released in July 2018.
Install the CDP Framework 4.5 version using "Help -> Package Manager" and selecting "Add or remove CDP versions". and select the CDP 4.5 toolchains you use.
If you have issues with building projects after the update, run the Clean command from CDP Studio project tree.
Hotfix v4.5.3 - October 2018
- Fix for incorrect priority change in CDPEngine high thread
Hotfix v4.5.2 - September 2018
Fixed CANopen issue working when MessageSDOReadRequest or MessageSDOWriteRequest are used and possible crash when CANIOServer received SDO response
Hotfix v4.5.1 - August 2018
- Fix warnings in model files
- Allow users to extend Alarms and Parameters
- Implement CDPConnector::SetProperty and add saveOnChange argument
- Fix local periodic properties not going to 0 when KeepLastValueOnDisconnect is disabled
- Fix sending Messages with parameters not working correctly
- New generic IO server ExternalControlIO to enable interaction with a wide range of internet services and controller environment. Use examples are e-mail, logging to cloud, use of REST, check connectivity, run commands, get weather forecast, log to text file, get JSON values, get UPS status, run background tasks, create RRD and send SMS. Supported protocols/functions are Run cmd, HTTP, FTP, REST, SMTP etc
- Added a Python client allowing Python programs to interact with CDP Applications
- Added prebuilt OpenCV libraries and an example project
- Added support for Revolution Pi and I/O modules from Kunbus
- Added support for INSYS icom routers
- Added support Beckhoff EK9000 with EL- modules