CDP Studio support
The CDP Studio support portal is used to register all support requests. The portal is available for all licensed users of CDP Studio.
The knowledgebase is also available in the support portal.
Frequently asked questions
- What is the CDP Studio IDE?
- What is CDP Studio Framework?
- Which operating systems do the CDP Studio development environment run on?
- Which platforms do the CDP runtime support?
- What does the trial version contain?
- What does CDP Studio cost?
- How can I buy CDP Studio?
- Does CDP Technologies provide consultancy?
- Does CDP Technologies provide training?
- What kind of technical support is available for CDP Studio?
- Which major companies use CDP?
- Are there bindings to languages other than C++?
- Is the CDP Studio documentation available online?
- I think I have found a bug in CDP Studio. Where can I report it?
- We have purchased a license, but the developer is leaving the company. Can we transfer the license to another developer?
- What problems can CDP Studio solve for me?
- Why should I use CDP Studio?
The CDP Studio support portal is used to register all support requests, and it contains our knowledgebase with FAQ, release notes, and other technical documentation.
Support is available either via e-mail address , or via logging into the support portal.
When our support team or the user updates a ticket, a change notification is sent out via e-mail.
Release notes - CDP Studio IDE v1.5
CDP Studio IDE version 1.5 was released in March 2018.
Upgrade using "Help -> Package Manager" and select "Update CDP Studio and installed CDP Versions".
A new bulk editing of information is added and it is now possible to perform bulk changes of information in table objects in the Configure Mode
Support for removing resource and library
Import and export of information is added and supports file formats as CSV. This allows import and export of I/O lists and configurations and other information
Copy and paste of configuration inside CDP Studio and from to/from external applications like Excel
Note, there are 2 variants of the copy/paste and import/export:
Copy or Export - will copy/export the whole object on which copy was invoked on. Use this to create a duplicate of object (or object tree), for example to duplicate some configured resource group (fe. WAGOPFCIOServer with modules or CDPSignal with operators).
Copy content or Export content - will copy/export the content excluding the object copy was invoked on. Use this to copy/paste subobjects of similar but slightly different types of objects that cannot be copied as a whole, for example on UDPIOServer InPacket to get exact copy of all preconfigured channels from InPacket for pasting into OutPacket.
Hotfix v1.5.1 - April 2018
Fix CDP application starting on loopback interface even if a local interface has been selected
Corrected documentation for setting up Cygwin SSH server to fix GUI applications not showing when run from Studio on windows targets.
Add 'breakpad' crash-reporting
See changelog for details about this and previous releases.
Release notes - CDP Studio Framework v4.4.1
The CDP Studio Framework version 4.4.1 was released in March 2018.
Update existing CDP 4.4 version using "Help -> Package Manager" and selecting "Update CDP Studio and installed CDP versions".
If you have issues with building projects after the update, run the Clean command from CDP Studio project tree.
New User Interface (UI) loader widget allowing multiple UI files in the same application to build large and complex GUI requiring multiple views or leaf’s
New container GUI widget allows html5 content, pictures, videos etc to be viewed in a widget based GUI made in Design Mode
New GUI theme giving an extra look and feel option for designing user interfaces including demo to demonstrate the possibilities with the new theme
Support for Beckhoff KL series remote I/O. Download datasheet for more details.
New operators (mathematical function) for IIR filter and Ramp filter
New greenhouse demo application
Hotfix v4.4.2 - April 2018
- Fixed a problem where the control application could crash when connecting to a GUI application
Hotfix v4.4.3 - April 2018
- Fix crash in CDPEngine when continuously handle-swapping
Hotfix v4.4.4 - May 2018
- Fix for application using MQTT not starting when deployed to a Linux target from a Windows development PC.