A collection of project examples, usefult code examples and open sourced modules, all developed with CDP Studio are available on GitHub. On GitHub you find a list of projects and modules with source code, documentation and step-by-step guides to build electronics, setting up the software and systems.
The CDP Studio support portal is used to register all support requests, and it contains our knowledgebase with FAQ, release notes, and other technical documentation.
Support is available either via e-mail address , or via logging into the support portal.
When our support team or the user updates a ticket, a change notification is sent out via e-mail.
Release Notes - CDP Studio IDE v1.9
Hotfix v1.9.1 - October 2019
- Fix design mode not updating theme correctly when changed by theme selector
- Fix crash in Watch List
- Fix Libraries.h getting broken when building a library while connected to a live system
- Block Diagram Editor improvements: Property sidebar for easy editing component properties and improved adding of resources
- Watch List to bookmark any object throughout the system for easily watch signal values or navigation to object
- Add support for renaming tabs in Analyze mode
See changelog for details about this and previous releases.
Release notes - CDP Studio Framework v4.7.2
Install the CDP Framework 4.7 version using "Help -> Package Manager" and selecting "Add or remove CDP versions". and select the CDP 4.7 for the toolchains you use. If you have issues with building projects after the update, run the Clean command from CDP Studio project tree.
- NEW: OPC UA support
- Database/Logger: Added support for InfluxDB database and logging to CSV files to CDP Logger, in addition included LogReader C++ API which allows reading CDPLogger data from code
- Added a CDP Java Client to allow CDP Systems to interact with Java programs
- New default GUI theme, a light version of the flat gray theme
- Wago support improvements: Upgrade WAGO image to support the newest PFC 200 G2 750-8214 and update the Wago PFC toolkit
- Add support for Seatex Serial MRU IO