CDP Studio support
The CDP Studio support portal is used to register all support requests. The portal is available for all licensed users of CDP Studio.
The knowledgebase is also available in the support portal.
Frequently asked questions
- What is the CDP Studio IDE?
- What is CDP Studio Framework?
- Which operating systems do the CDP Studio development environment run on?
- Which platforms do the CDP runtime support?
- What does the trial version contain?
- What does CDP Studio cost?
- How can I buy CDP Studio?
- Does CDP Technologies provide consultancy?
- Does CDP Technologies provide training?
- What kind of technical support is available for CDP Studio?
- Which major companies use CDP?
- Are there bindings to languages other than C++?
- Is the CDP Studio documentation available online?
- I think I have found a bug in CDP Studio. Where can I report it?
- We have purchased a license, but the developer is leaving the company. Can we transfer the license to another developer?
- What problems can CDP Studio solve for me?
- Why should I use CDP Studio?
The CDP Studio support portal is used to register all support requests, and it contains our knowledgebase with FAQ, release notes, and other technical documentation.
Support is available either via e-mail address , or via logging into the support portal.
When our support team or the user updates a ticket, a change notification is sent out via e-mail.
Release notes - CDP Studio IDE v1.4
CDP Studio IDE version 1.4 was released in December 2017.
Upgrade using "Help -> Package Manager" and select "Update CDP Studio and installed CDP Versions".
Improved deployment time to target device. Deployment now uses rsync and which files to deploy has been optimized. Note, rsync must be supported on the target device. For Linux systems rsync is sometimes pre-installed, if not use the Linux package manager or equivalent. For Windows, use Cygwin to install rsync. Updated WAGO image with rsync can be downloaded from http://download.cdpstudio.com/images/wago/WagoPFC.zip
- Deploy debug binaries in the Debug Mode. Deploying from elsewhere in CDP Studio will deploy release binaries
GUI theme selector enables you to switch between graphical themes – new GUI themes will shortly be available
Documentation improvement and updates
See changelog for details about this and previous releases.
Release notes - CDP Studio Framework v4.4
The CDP Studio Framework version 4.4 was released in December 2017.
Upgrade using "Help -> Package Manager" and select "Add or remove CDP versions" and select "CDP 4.4".
Remember to rebuild your libraries with Framework 4.4 to have them accessible from the Resources list in Configure Mode.
MQTT industry protocol.
CDP Studio now supports MQTT and enables CDP Studio applications to act as a MQTT client. A basic MQTT broker is also included
New Operator: Toggle – now supporting all the most important IEC 61131/3 operators, overview in the product help
Added support for a 16-bit analogue to digital converter ADS1115
Documentation improvement and updates.