A collection of project examples, usefult code examples and open sourced modules, all developed with CDP Studio are available on GitHub. On GitHub you find a list of projects and modules with source code, documentation and step-by-step guides to build electronics, setting up the software and systems.
The CDP Studio support portal is used to register all support requests, and it contains our knowledgebase with FAQ, release notes, and other technical documentation.
Support is available either via e-mail address , or via logging into the support portal.
When our support team or the user updates a ticket, a change notification is sent out via e-mail.
Release Notes - CDP Studio IDE v2.0
New visual editor, the Block Diagram is the new default editor when you build control system. for configuring and building systems. The Block Diagram makes creating systems more intuitive and simpler. The Block Diagram includes:
Online view of running systems including real-time view of signals and parameters
Top-level operators (mathematic functions) for creating systems without programming (req. CDP Framework 4.8)
Sidebar for easy access to important properties and settings
Graphical overview of your system
Pin/unpin components to easy create connections between different levels
Hotfix and update v2.0.1 - April 2020
Hide internal CDP2Qt UI labels in Block Diagram
Fix block positioning when re-adding blocks with same name
Fix some links in Help taking you incorrect page
Welcome mode example page is now default start page
Show CDP Parameters filter by default in Block Diagram
Fix Legal Information Credits link
CDP configuration recipe support
Redesign editor selection in Configure mode
Fetch model after each Run (not just Deploy)
See changelog for details about this and previous releases.
Release notes - CDP Studio Framework v4.8
Install the CDP Framework 4.8 version using "Help -> Package Manager" and selecting "Add or remove CDP versions". and select the CDP 4.8 for the toolchains you use. If you have issues with building projects after the update, run the Clean command from CDP Studio project tree.
Support PLCnext controller from Phoenix Contact
Top level operators
OPC-UA: Client and Server
Better support for multi-core controllers, major upgrade of CDP Scheduler
Hotfix and update v4.8.1 - April 2020
- Added a great number of readymade functions useful for automation, maths and value transformation (operators)
- Show Parameters on left side of blocks in block diagram online view
- Improve TimeStamp operator + included FromTimeStamp and ToTimeStamp operators
- Fixed Requesting extended event info based on eventId and handle
- Fixed project upgrade script for 4.3 to 4.8 upgrades
- Fixed Properties values are not always correct in a GUI
- Show ScalingPoints for the ScalingOperator in Block diagram online view
- Alarm's Signal routings are shown as red/invalid when routed to an IOChannel
- Properties not connected in some cases
- Improve documentation and examples
- Squashed some crashes
Improve GUI performance on slow hardware (PanelPC)
- Add Input attribute to CDP Parameter
- Remove "Value" and "Name" CDP Settings from CDP Property
- Make PropertyIOServer publish routings to StudioAPI
- Rename and refactor Argumentable operator
- Remove unused Parameters in MessengerIOServer
- Increase fs for EventManager components
- Add support for Push and Pull Port