The Intelligent Edge and Cloud is a license extension to the CDP Studio Developer and Project licenses.
The Intelligent Edge allows you to create no-code Edge systems with pipelines to forward and transform data from a control system or sensors to a cloud. Features include:
- Store and forward data to the cloud, support connection interruptions
- Forward any variable
- Forward any event and alarm
- Tag conversion from internal variable names to a structured naming hierarchy and tag standard
- Add metadata to variables and events/alarms (units, description …)
- Multiple pipeline support (e.g. continuous spare upload, high-speed event-triggered upload)
- Upload to any cloud and simultaneously to multiple clouds
The Cloud is a no-code CDP application able to run in a Cloud with the required features to receive data and events/alarms from multiple Edge systems. Features include:
- No-code pipelines to receive data from any Edge system
- Support variables (tags) and events/alarm
- Support metadata
- No pre-configuration required of Edge systems or data
Pre-integrated support and pipelines for InfluxDb
- For CDP Edge systems, the possibility to open system UI in cloud
- Deploy cloud applications directly from CDP Studio
- Real-time update/modification of cloud applications
CDP Studio comes with pre-made no-code pipelines and all the individual building blocks for you to build your own edge and cloud pipelines. The delivered capabilities can be extended with no-code blocks or by programming new functions.
Pricing is per named user per month.