This video demonstration takes you through all the key aspects of CDP Studio and shows how easy it is to create a distributed real-time control system including a user interface.
The demonstration shows:
- Creating a system with graphical programming and the out-of-the-box functions
- Creating reusable complex function blocks from existing functions
- Using C++ to create new function blocks
- Creating a user interface and connect it to a control system
- How to control real-world physical equipment
- Using third party tools like Excel to create and assemble control systems