Raspberry Pi foundation released the new Pi 4 and a brand new version of the Raspberry OS based on Debian version 11 – Bullseye. Bullseye broke the backward compatibility with previous Raspberry OS versions creating issues for many software applications, including applications made with CDP Studio.
CDP Studio now support Raspberry Pi 4 and Bullseye OS!
How to update
Follow the below steps to update CDP Studio and to install the new toolkit:
- Upgrade CDP Studio
- In CDP Studio menu bar select “Help->Check for Updates”, then “Start Update”
- Install the new toolkit supporting RPI4 and Bullseye
- In CDP Studio menu bar select “Help->Package manager…”
- The package manager will start in a new window, select
- “Add or remove CDP versions”
- Check “Raspberry Pi ARMv8 32-bit (Debian 11)” and click on “Next”.
The new toolkit will now be installed.
Guideline for Raspberry Pi’s, operating systems and toolkits:
- Raspberry Pi ARMv8 32-bit (Debian 11) toolkit support RPi 3, 4 and Zero 2 W models running Rasperry OS – Bullseye 32-bit version
- Raspberry Pi ARMv6 32-bit (Debian 10) toolkit support RPi 1, 2, 3 and Zero W models running Raspberry Pi OS – Legacy (Debian 10 based)
The Rasperry Pi OS (64-bit) is not supported at the moment.