CDP Studio for
CDP Studio is a comprehensive development tool to build industrial control, automation, monitoring and edge systems. CDP Studio is suitable for a wide range of applications and industries.
CDP Studio is pre-integrated with Phoenix Contact Axioline remote I/O modules and support the PLCnext controller.
CDP Studio applications require that the CDPIO function extension is installed on the PLCnext controller to communicate with the I/O modules. The CDPIO function extension can be downloaded from the PLCnext app store.
For more information about Phoenix Contact products, see phoenixcontact.com
Overskrift kommer her
- A comprehensive and feature rich graphical development environment (IDE) for systems and GUI design
- Create reliable control systems for mission critical solutions
- Simplifying system development when using high level programming languages and open source – independent of IEC 61131-3
- Seamlessly integrate PLCnext with iPC, panel PCs and embedded devices in a single distributed system
- An efficient tool, created to simplify control system development
- Pre-installed with support for Phoenix Contact hardware
Download whitepapers and datasheets: