Additional Inherited Members
- 31 public functions inherited from IOServer
- 90 public functions inherited from CDPComponent
- 37 public functions inherited from CDPObject
- 40 public functions inherited from CDPBaseObject
- 26 public functions inherited from CDP::StudioAPI::CDPNode
- 22 public functions inherited from CDP::StudioAPI::ICDPNode
- 2 static public members inherited from CDPComponent
- 6 static public members inherited from CDPObject
- 1 static public member inherited from CDPBaseObject
- 1 protected function inherited from IOServer
- 12 protected functions inherited from CDPComponent
- 13 protected functions inherited from CDPObject
- 1 protected function inherited from CDP::StudioAPI::CDPNode
- 8 protected variables inherited from IOServer
- 33 protected variables inherited from CDPComponent
- 7 protected variables inherited from CDPObject
- 9 protected variables inherited from CDPBaseObject
- 1 static protected member inherited from CDPObject
The MessengerIOServer handles transfer of signals and properties between applications.
Property and signal connection and disconnection is handled automatically, and signals are made to flow between the correct applications at (at least) the wanted rate.
The MessengerIOServer is an autonomous component that is instantiated in the default configuration. It can not be instantiated directly, and there should only be one MessengerIOServer instance in an application.
Note: The MessengerIOServer should not be used by end-user code, and this documentation is here for consistency only.